The school uniform consists of:-
- white shirt or white or red polo shirt*
- grey shorts or trousers
- bright red sweatshirt* or jumper*
- white blouse or white or red polo shirt*
- grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- bright red sweatshirt* or jumper* or cardigan*
- A red and white checked cotton dress is acceptable when the weather is warm
- Sensible flat black shoes (NOT trainers). Black ankle boots are acceptable during the winter months. If your child wears boots (e.g. wellingtons) in wet weather please ensure they bring their shoes to change into at school.
- Outdoor kit – plain black, grey or navy jogging bottoms, a sweatshirt* and trainers
- Indoor kit – black shorts, red or white plain t-shirt*, socks, and plimsolls.
* indicates that this item can be purchased with the school’s logo, along with other items such as PE and book bags, and fleece jackets.
Uniform, with and without the school logo, may be ordered from:-
Trinity Schoolwear: http://www.trinityschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/little-hill/
Or by completing an order form available from the school office. Delivery can be made either to your home or to the school every Thursday.
Tesco Uniforms: https://www.tesco.com/direct/little-hill-primary-school
Delivery is to your home – delivery charges may apply
Non-logo items may also be purchased from a range of other retail outlets.
It is essential that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name, every week we have so many items of lost property. Please come and look in lost property if you feel your child has lost something.
Please note that jewellery is not to be worn in school. We have noticed a slow but steady increase in the number of children wearing earrings, necklaces etc. There is no need to wear jewellery to school and it is unsafe. The only exceptions to this policy are that children may wear studs for six weeks after a new piercing or if they wear something for religious reasons. In this circumstance, please write to me to inform me and be aware that your child must put surgical tape over the piercing themselves or take the jewellery off at this time.
Mohawk hairstyles are not allowed at school. Please ensure that your child has an appropriate hairstyle for when they come to school. Very long hair must be tied back for safety.