The school uniform consists of:-
- white shirt or white or red polo shirt*
- grey shorts or trousers
- bright red sweatshirt* or jumper*
- white blouse or white or red polo shirt*
- grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- bright red sweatshirt* or jumper* or cardigan*
- a red and white checked cotton dress is acceptable when the weather is warm
- sensible flat black shoes (NOT trainers)
- black ankle boots are acceptable during the winter months. If your child wears boots (e.g. wellingtons) in wet weather please ensure they bring their shoes to change into at school.
PE Kit - P.E kits should be in school everyday
- Outdoor kit – plain black, grey or navy jogging bottoms, a sweatshirt* and trainers
- Indoor kit – black shorts, red or white plain t-shirt*, socks, and plimsolls.
* indicates that this item can be purchased with the school’s logo, along with other items such as PE and book bags, and fleece jackets.
Uniform, with and without the school logo, may be ordered from:-
Trinity Schoolwear: http://www.trinityschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/little-hill/
Or by completing an order form available from the school office. Delivery can be made either to your home or to the school every Thursday.
Tesco Uniforms: https://www.tesco.com/direct/little-hill-primary-school
Delivery is to your home – delivery charges may apply
Non-logo items may also be purchased from a range of other retail outlets.
Each child should have a bag to keep his/her kit in. Every item of clothing, footwear or other property must be marked with the child’s name - either with sewn labels or indelible marker pen. This is most important and parents should make every effort to ensure that their children’s clothing can be readily identified.
We strongly advise that jewellery should not be worn to school; only stud earrings, authorised medical chains should be worn or if they wear something for religious reasons.. We insist that all watches and jewellery such as necklaces or earrings should be removed for physical activities. Your child must put surgical tape over the piercing themselves or take the jewellery off at this time.
Mohawk hairstyles are not allowed at school. Please ensure that your child has an appropriate hairstyle for when they come to school.
Long hair must be tied back for safety.