At Little Hill, we wish to celebrate with the children the success that they have by rewarding them in a number of ways.
- Children can be awarded stickers from their class teachers and for exceptional work they may be given a Coordinators Award from the Subject Leader. Children who have produced some outstanding work or a high level of determination shown by one of our values may be awarded a tick on the class chart; earning ticks leads to achieving an Assistant Head, Deputy Head or Headteacher's award.
- Children in the Foundation and Key Stage One attend a Sunbeams assembly on a Tuesday where individual success' are celebrated.
- Each week a pupil from each class will act at class spotter and award two top singers with a sticker and one class will win the 'Super Singers' certificate in singing assemblies.
- At the end of each term we will hold special assemblies which will celebrate 100% / 99% attendance, Maths Awards, Book Prizes and the Turner Prize. The Turner Prize is awarded every term to a child in each class for special personal qualities such as being: kind, caring, helful, honest, friendly, unselfish and respectful. The winner is voted for by the children for the children. the child with the largest votes wins the throphy for a term.
- At Little Hill we work towards the ASA Schools Swimming Awards and children will be awarded their swimming badges and certificates in a special assembly after they have completed their term of swimming.
- We proudly have a trophy cabinet to show case our school sporting achievements.
Out of School Achievements:-
- We are always interested to see what the children have been doing out of school and we would encourage them to bring in their talents and awards so these can be celebrated.