Achievements & Awards
At Little Hill, we wish to celebrate with the children the success that they have by rewarding them in a number of ways.
- Children can be awarded stickers from their class teachers and for exceptional work they may be given a Coordinators Award from the Subject Leader.
- Wowzers! recognises achievements that have been spotted by the Headteacher. It is then celebrated in the Wowzers! assembly followed by a treat with the Headteacher.
- Timestable Rockstar and Spelling Bee Certificates celebrate children achievements in mathematics and spellings.
- Book Prize celebrates achievement and progress in reading. Two children from each class are chosen by the teacher for tremendous efforts in reading.
Turner Prize celebrates fantastic qualities in children like manners, kindness, determination, and resilience. This prize is chosen through a class vote from the children.
Mathematics Award celebrates achievement and progress in mathematics. A Pupil from each class is chosen by the teacher for tremendous efforts in Maths.
- At Little Hill we work towards the ASA Schools Swimming Awards and children will be awarded their swimming badges and certificates in a special assembly after they have completed their term of swimming.
- We proudly have a trophy cabinet to showcase our school sporting achievements.
Out of School Achievements:-
- We are always interested to see what the children have been doing out of school and we would encourage them to bring in their talents and awards so these can be celebrated.