The school uniform consists of:
- white shirts or blouses
- white or red polo shirts and grey trousers
- skirts or pinafores with a bright red sweatshirt or cardigan (these can be bought with the school’s logo printed on them).
- a red and white checked cotton dress is acceptable for girls to wear when the weather is warm.
- Sensible, flat, black shoes should be worn for school (Not Trainers). Ankle black boots are acceptable during the winter months. If your child wears boots, for example wellingtons in wet weather, please ensure they bring their shoes to change into at school.
- Outdoor and indoor P.E. kit. The outdoor P.E. kit should be plain jogging bottoms in navy, black or grey and a sweatshirt and trainers. The indoor P.E. kit should be black shorts, plimsolls, socks and a red or white plain t-shirt.
Please complete a uniform order form which can be found on here.
Click on the link to 'Find your school' & you see a full list of items available. Delivery can be made either to your home or the school every Thursday.
It is essential that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name, every week we have so many items of lost property. Please come and look in lost property if you feel your child has lost something.
Please note that jewellery is not to be worn in school. We have noticed a slow but steady increase in the number of children wearing earrings, necklaces etc. There is no need to wear jewellery to school and it is unsafe. The only exceptions to this policy are that children may wear studs for six weeks after a new piercing or if they wear something for religious reasons. In this circumstance, please write to me to inform me and be aware that your child must put surgical tape over the piercing themselves or take the jewellery off at this time.
Mohawk hairstyles are not allowed at school. Please ensure that your child has an appropriate hairstyle for when they come to school. Very long hair must be tied back for safety.